Grand Canyon Float trip
Your visit to the Grand Canyon won’t be complete if you simply view it from the rim!
Give in to your longing to find a way to get to the bottom of the Canyon and spend time on the Colorado River by taking this tour. You will find incredible options for photography or simply enjoying the views as you look up the sheer walls of the Canyon toward the rim. Although, the Smooth Water float is in Glen Canyon, it is right before the beginning of the Grand Canyon.
Tour Length: Approximately 12 hours What is Included:
- Pick-up at the Grand Canyon National Park Airport, Tusayan Hotels, or the Maswik Lodge in the Park
- Bus ride from Grand Canyon to Page, AZ with views of Grand Canyon East and the Navajo Indian Reservation
- Orientation at Colorado River Discovery Store
- Box Lunch to take with you
- Motorized Raft Trip on Colorado River within Glen Canyon
- Bus ride back to Grand Canyon
- Stop at the Cameron Trading Post (Time Permitting)
- Drop-off at hotel or airport
You might also like
Tula Hats Gardener Hat - Straw L/XL
Sports (Tula Hats)