Grand Canyon River Tours
The Grand Canyon is a big canyon…but did you know it is surrounded by many small canyons? Antelope Canyon is one of these small canyons. Having gained worldwide notoriety, Antelope Canyon is a photographer’s paradise and easily accessible by a boat tour after you have experienced Lower Antelope Canyon. The Antelope Canyon Boat Tours depart from the Antelope Point Marina just down the road from Lower Antelope Canyon. The boat tour is an easy add-on to your Slot Canyon experience when you are visiting Page, Arizona.
Narration about the Navajo Nation, Lake Powell and Antelope Canyon by the guides make this a memorable experience. The contrasting between the waters of Lake Powell and the Navajao Sandstone are an awe-inspiring way to spend your day. The tour is short enough to be enjoyable by all ages and, of course, sports one of the greatest landscapes to take pictures of on this earth.
- Tour departs every Hour and a Half…Check Availability below.
- Departure point is the Antelope Point Marina just 4 miles North of Lower Antelope Canyon.
- Plan 20 minutes from Parking to Check-In as you will be descending down the Ramp to the Antelope Point Marina Store.
- Check-In at the Antelope Point Marina Store at the Tour Desk.
- Bring Sunscreen and a Hat.
- Be ready for an informative and enjoyable tour of